The RainForest Atrium
"A roaring 25-foot waterfall surrounded by ancient temple ruins and dense foliage sets the tone for adventure as visitors enter the Atrium. Thousands of lush tropical plants of both rare and common varieties are displayed on a two-story hydroponic plant wall that spans the Atrium.
Endangered South American primates, such as the Golden Lion Tamarin, are featured in exhibits built into the temple ruins near the waterfall. Proceeding down a path, visitors discover the ""Medicine Trail."""
- All RainForest Scavenger Hunt
- Marmoset, White-Fronted - Animal Fact Sheet
- Marmoset, White-Fronted - Fast Fact Sheet
- Tamarin, Geoffroy's - Animal Fact Sheet
- Tamarin, Geoffroy's - Fast Fact Sheet
- Tamarin, Golden Lion - Animal Fact Sheet
- Tamarin, Pied - Animal Fact Sheet
- Titan Arum Plant