Wolf Wilderness Lodge
A 3,000 square-foot Wolf Lodge, reminiscent of a 19th century trapper's cabin, serves as an orientation/education center and features fascinating graphics, video and controllable remote cameras.
The Wolf Lodge and Wetlands features Mexican wolves, beavers, a bald eagle and a variety of wetland species and aquatic life. In 2008, several amphibian exhibits were added in the lodge in celebration of Year of the Frog.
There is also a large observation area that offers a variety of sight lines, including underwater viewing of beaver and various aquatic life. This area includes a 65,000 gallon pond with stream and waterfall, a wetlands display and a gift shop.
- Beaver, Canadian - Fast Fact Sheet
- Gar, Longnose - Animal Fact Sheet
- Trout, Brook - Animal Fact Sheet
- Wolf, Mexican Gray - Animal Fact Sheet
- Wolf, Mexican Gray - Fast Fact Sheet